- Location Scunthorpe
- Salary Dependent on experience
- Job Type Full Time
- Contract Temp to Perm
*Apollo Recruitment are acting on behalf of the client as an employment business*
Our client based in Scunthorpe requires a fully qualified butcher.
The duties of the role include:
- Sharpen and adjust cutting equipment
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery
- Cut, bone, or grind pieces of meat
- Weigh, wrap, and display cuts of meat
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Keep inventory of meat sales and order meat supplies
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
The successful candidate will have either a Food Safety Certificate or have completed a Butcher’s Hygiene HACCP. They would also require a level 2 certificate for proficiency in Meat and Poultry.
The working hours would be Monday – Friday, with the manager agreeing with the candidate the hours of work.
The position will be a full time position starting off as temporary with a possibility to become permanent