- Location Lackenby
- Salary £18,000 TO £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Sector Administration, Steel Industry
- Job Type Full Time
- Contract Temporary
*Apollo Recruitment are acting on behalf of the client as an employment business*
Our client based in Teesside requires an experienced certification clerk for an ongoing contract.
The main duties of the role include:
- Compile and distribute inspection certificates and testing instructions as required
- Assist the section manager mills support in the daily running of the test house
- Liaise with external inspection bodies/classification societies to organise visits to plant, ensuring all necessary documentation is compiled and testing processes readily available to prevent delays.
- Maintain and co-ordinate a system to ensure that consumables stocks are kept at suitable levels.
- Working knowledge of test house operations, manufacturing processes, products and order requirements
- Computer literate
- Good keyboard skills would be an advantage
- Good communications and diplomatic telephone skills essential
- 36.5 hours per week, but may drop to part time hours over time.