Apollo Recruitment are committed to providing consistently high quality Contract & Temporary staff, underpinned by the highest level of personal service across the sectors in which we operate.
Our aim is to provide an informative, up-to-date and intelligent approach to solving the recruitment issues that our Clients and Candidates face in the ever-changing marketplace of today.
To ensure we meet these requirements and the high standards that we set ourselves we have strict internal procedures governing the gathering of all Client & Candidate information and the way in which it is recorded and processed.
We constantly review and update our internal systems and procedures, across the board, from internal and external recruitment through to front and back office administration, drawing on the experiences that we face on a day-to-day basis, which ultimately maximizes the efficiency of our resource management system.
Finally, we constantly review and update our IT systems to ensure that we utilise the ongoing technological advances available in the marketplace today. This not only benefits our staff with added speed and efficiency but also ensures that our data is constantly secure with the updated security options and is in-line with our disaster recovery programme.
The principal elements of our policy are: –
1. Our consultants are one of the key factors in the implementation and delivery of our quality processes as they deal with all our clients and candidates first hand therefore we have set strict internal guidelines for their recruitment.
2. To develop and maintain a Quality Management System capable of achieving continual improvement, complete Client satisfaction and full realisation of all company objectives.
3. To establish and maintain an infrastructure capable of supporting all company activities and realising all company objectives.
4. To identify scope for improvement in every aspect of the company’s activities, devising and implementing effective solutions throughout.
5. To establish a Management team that can promote unity of purpose, by demonstrating their continual commitment and active involvement in implementing the Quality Management System.